Bridgitte Fanous Insurance
About UsInsurance ServicesContact UsGet an Insurance QuoteCustomer Access and Information
  Bridgitte Fanous Insurance HomeEmailSearch Bridgitte Fanous Insurance

Renters Insurance

Renters insurance is a must if you rent an apartment, condominium, or house. The building/structure's owner may have insurance but they are simply covering the structure itself. Your belongings are not covered through this type of insurance. In the event something unfortunate happens, you may lose all of your belongings that exist within your rental unit.

You should consider renters insurance to protect yourself from such things as fire, theft, vandalism, water damage, or other such unfortunate events. Please contact us or request a free renters insurance quote so we can help you sift through all the different types of insurance and levels of coverage that you need.

News Stories about renters insurance
"renters insurance" - Yahoo Search Results

Terms of Use | Privacy Statement | Accessibility | Sitemap © Bridgitte Fanous Insurance.
All rights reserved

300 E Magnolia Blvd, Suite 500, Burbank, CA 91502
(818) 634-4211 - Lic # 0B96353